Welcome to CalNet Account Manager
- Students, employees and affiliates: Log In to view and manage your CalNet account.
- Alumni: Go to cal.berkeley.edu to reset your passphrase or for help with your account.
- Student Delegates: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Manage Your CalNet PassphraseFollow these simple steps to keep your passphrase secure and your CalNet account accessible:
- Review and update or add a Recovery Email Address.
- Change your Passphrase to meet the CalNet Passphrase Requirements. Do not reuse this passphrase for any other account!
- Sign up for a free LastPass Premium account to keep your passwords safe.
Can't Log In?If you get "invalid credentials" when you try to log in, make sure you're using the correct login credentials:
- Your CalNet ID is your user name and not your email address
- Passphrases are case sensitive - make sure Caps Lock is off!
To reset your passphrase, visit